Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My first Blog!

Well, here I go. Entering the world of bloggers. Just so you know and we are perfectly clear on this, I have absolutely no idea how to do this. After some encouragement and realizing that since we've moved, all our friends are far away, I figure that I may as well give it a shot...after all, what have I got to lose? Other than my time. Hopefully I can upload some pictures of the fam and the new house. We'll have to see how technologically backwards I really am. Should I admit to not even knowing how to text message?? Maybe not. I can, however, take pictures on my camera phone! Maybe I'm not so backwards after all. Riiiiight.
Well, I'll see what I can do about the pictures - I promise nothing.
Cheers!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Hooray! You'll get this figured out in no time!